As you will see, the kite never really did make it up in the air, but the kids had a good time trying and I had a laugh or two at Jon really trying (he had more patience then I did) :)
Sunday, November 16, 2008
Hoping for a Blustery Day
The kids were really adamant that we needed to go Kite Flying one day because they had purchased a new kite. Even though the wind was not co-operating we decided that it would be a good day to try.



As you will see, the kite never really did make it up in the air, but the kids had a good time trying and I had a laugh or two at Jon really trying (he had more patience then I did) :)
As you will see, the kite never really did make it up in the air, but the kids had a good time trying and I had a laugh or two at Jon really trying (he had more patience then I did) :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
You bring that Kite down to visit us and I will pretty much guarentee there will be plenty of wind to get that going!!! Especially these days.
Post a Comment