Sunday, July 6, 2008

From Coach's Pitch to T-Ball all in one Night

I remember someone asking me not long after Madie was born when we were going to have our next child, my response "I have a healthy boy and girl and this way Dad can run with one and Mom can run with the other...." Should have known marrying the "jock" that would definitely come true sooner than later & it did for us on this night. Chuck had Coach's Pitch game where Mom & Madie stayed to watch most of the game before running off to Madie's game one the other side of town. I am glad that we are able to do this for our kids and to see they enjoy the games as much and Jon and I did as kids. (Yes Jon still plays ball- notice I said kids, LOL).



Fielding first and running to 3rd base.


Yes he is batting as a leftie...........not sure what made him decide to do that but he does well batting either way so as long as he is happy. I have to laugh at Chuck's face in the picture where he is playing first base- I think he has a "look" and Jon says he is talking to the kid......what do you think?
OFF to Madie's game.......................

Now Madie has gone back to hitting "normal" since her brother started hitting leftie, geez these kids.
"MOM!!! I need to watch the game, no time for pictures......."


Run Madie RUN!!!!
This picture cracks me UP!!! If you see Madie is the 3rd girl after the opposing coach in the blue. Just look at her face as she thinks it is so funny that she is slapping her coaches hand telling them "good game", she has such a GREAT spirit to her.



Chuck makes it to watch the end of his sisters game and look what he does when he gets there, any mom would have to laugh and say that is a typical boy. Crack me up!
Madie catches the tire swing with her team mates for some fun after the game. :)


No comments: