
Every year I (Michelle) go to the Woodbury Thrift sales for good deals on kids clothes. The last couple of years I have been meeting up with Jon's cousins Pat & Bridgit at Pat and Jeff's house in Woodbury for some girl time. This year there was an incident after a "few" margaritas where Pat was trying to text a message to Jon on Michelle's phone. It was a hilarious 20 minute ordeal to text a few words that did not make any sense, followed by a 10 minute ordeal to send a message asking Jon when the family was going to come over for a visit. As
you will see I personally found this rather amusing watching Pat struggle on my non upgrade phone to Bridgit finding the need to jump up and snap some pictures to capture the moment. It was a VERY fun night and the girls made the most of it- the next morning though was a little slow going for all. : ( I can't wait till next year to see what is in store for us. I will have to say though Pat I did not make the "mark" this year (not mentioning Chris's name) so we will have to see who is up for next years festivities. Fun!!!
you will see I personally found this rather amusing watching Pat struggle on my non upgrade phone to Bridgit finding the need to jump up and snap some pictures to capture the moment. It was a VERY fun night and the girls made the most of it- the next morning though was a little slow going for all. : ( I can't wait till next year to see what is in store for us. I will have to say though Pat I did not make the "mark" this year (not mentioning Chris's name) so we will have to see who is up for next years festivities. Fun!!!




1 comment:
You sold my pictures but your description of the night was so much better then Chris's! I have to say, if 1800 caused that much fun I don't know what Patron might have brought!
Post a Comment